Blogger Widgets

Social Icons

Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

JOSE CHAMELEONE ATOA MANENO MATAMU KWA MKE WAKE KATIKA SHEREHE ZA KUTIMIZA MIAKA 5 YA NDOA!!!



Jose Chameleone and Daniella
Uganda Music Heavy weight Jose Chameleon melted the hearts of his female fans with the love letter he wrote to his wife Daniella as they celebrate their 5th Year Anniversary today.
On twitter he wrote
“It’s 5 years today, since I found my other half. U Daniella”
And the love letter read
“On this day in Biina Church 5 years ago, we sealed a marriage, we made vows and committed to that statement: “In times of good and bad” . True we have shared the greatest moments of our lives together, and the worst ones too and so we shall continue till death does us part.”
“Daniella, you are more than a rib to me, you are my best friend, my consultant, you are my life. Thanks for loving me, thanks for tolerating me, thanks for being the greatest mom I would ever wish for my children and thanks for always standing by me.”
“Happy 5th wedding anniversary. As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you…..”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...